According to a new policy by the Central Bank of Nigeria called the “CBN Naira 4 Dollar Scheme”, recipients in Nigeria will receive an incentive when receiving money. Your recipient will receive an additional 5 NGN for every 1 USD you send.
If you send a transfer to Nigeria through Money Agent Transfers such as Remitly, your recipient will automatically receive an additional 5 NGN for every 1 USD you send.
For example, if you send $100 to Nigeria, your recipient will receive an additional ₦500. This incentive will be applied whether you send via a bank deposit or to a cash pickup location.
If you send U.S. dollars to an account that was opened using naira, your recipient’s bank will automatically create a new account in U.S. dollars. Next time you’re sending, ask your recipient for their new USD bank account number.
But if you don’t have the time to go through this then use a reliable electronic & crypto exchanger. Using an exchanger does not require a U.S bank account; all transfers will be credited locally and as well as in the case of USD.
I am going to list certified electronic & crypto currencies exchangers you could use without any issues.
- Xmlgold you can sell digital currencies in exchange for Bank wires from xmlgold and for customer from Germany, Austria, Spain, France and Italy you can easily send out to Nigeria or any other. They offer an instant Online Bank Transfer which works with local banks as an internet ban link and is being processed within a few seconds.
2. Naira4dollar is a perfect money business partner. For example begging by signing up an account then choosing to sell bitcoin or perfect money then type the recipient’s bank details in naira. So simple as ABC.
2. Paxful you have got to do some work by searching for a user with such offers to exchange electronic currencies to local bank.
You don’t have to always mark exchange order complete you are auto safe with escrow. It is a nice place to be.
3. Rand4Dollar is also a perfect money business partner. Create an account then choose to send perfect money or bitcoin or any other coins then you receive a bank transfer (in naira) if you to and if you prefer usd select usd type the amount and click exchange then type the recipient’s bank details as the case maybe.
4. Localbitcoins is a peer to peer exchanger. You have got to do some work by searching for a user with such offers to exchange electronic currencies to local bank.
5. Niciexchange is a perfect money business partner. They offer sales of electronic and digital currencies exchange, quick support and Easy-to-use service for selling pm and btc.
If you have other reliable exchanger list them on the comment we will add to the list.
Thank you for reading